1. How does donation based Yoga work?
Suggested donation is $10 (cash) per class. If that is not feasible, pay what you can afford. No one is turned away for lack of funds. Energy Seed Yoga is accessible to everyone. It's just that easy and the donation is completely anonymous.
2. What should I bring to class?
I ask that you bring your own mat and any props that support your practice (blocks/straps/blankets etc). If you need a mat please reach out to me, I have a limited supply.
Bring an open mind, sense of humor, and water because it is life!
3. What should I wear?
Comfortable exercise clothing, slightly fitted so they are not getting in your way AND so I can see your form to make adjustments if necessary.
4. I'm a first time student, when should I arrive for class?
Come about 10 minutes early to sign a waiver/check in, get your mat set up, and meet your teacher.
5. Is there an age requirement?
Yes, students under the age of 18 need a parent or guardian signature.
6. Should I eat or drink before coming to class?
It is a good idea to come to class hydrated but also bring water to stay hydrated. You may want to skip a big meal and instead have nutritional snack prior but you know your body best.
7. What if I am pregnant?
First, get your doctors approval. Secondly, you will want to avoid twisting, inversions, laying directly on your belly, and core work. Prenatal classes would best suit you.
8. I'm not flexible, I can't touch my toes, or sit still. Can I still do yoga?
Absolutely! The beauty of Yoga is, it meets you where you are. You must learn to crawl before you walk, and walk before you run. Same goes for touching your toes!
9. Something else on your mind? Message me here or give me a call or text!